* FREE for limited time! *
DanceSteps allows you to experiment with and finally learn the basic steps of a dance by using your iPhone or iPod Touch. It can achieve this with a very simple user interface and with provided high quality rhythm-tunes that can help you learn the steps even easier.
- "Featured" by Apple for March and April of 2011 in most App Stores all over the world!!
- 10/10 score from theiphoneappreview.com!
"Having been born with at least two left feet, the current craze for dance - jazz, tap, ballroom, on ice and no doubt in many other styles - has passed us by. No more. Thanks to DanceSteps we now have the opportunity to master salsa, rumba, samba and waltz, with more to follow"
- Five rhythms are now included, with two basic steps for each: Salsa, Rumba, Samba, Waltz and Cha Cha. More are on the way!
- You can also see useful information and tips for each dance, like how partners must hold each other, on which foot body weight should be etc.
- In “Learning mode”, you can move the feet forward or backward at your own pace to gain a better understanding of dance’s basic steps with no music to distract you. In this mode, useful notes will come up in color clouds to assist you for both male/female movements.
- Designed to be easy to use:
You are a male ? Just hold the device at the default position.
A female ? Rotate the device upside down to gain a better view of your (red) feet on the dance floor and observer the cloud notes (the red ones) in the correct position so you can read it.
A couple ? Even better! Put the device in between you two to learn the steps together!
- When you feel ready to move your feet along the rhythm, press the Play button and watch the feet figures moving on the dance floor according the beat of the music. Keep up with the rhythm beat and wake the dancer inside you!
Visit http://www.noveltyview.com for more information and additional products.